These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site, including the purchase of goods or services over this web site. In using this web site for these or any other purposes, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this web site.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- You may offer to purchase goods or services described on this web site for the price specified on this web site.
- Your order must contain your name, email address and any other ordering information specified on this web site.
- Within seven days of receipt of your order, we will at our discretion accept or reject your offer to purchase.
- Suit alteration facility is available only until one year of the purchase.
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase.
- If we reject your offer to purchase the goods or services for any reason, neither of us will be under any further liability to the other arising out of your original offer or our non-acceptance of that offer.
- If we have not responded to you within seven days, your offer will be deemed to be rejected.
- We give no undertaking as to the availability of products advertised on this web site.
- Delivery of the goods or supply of the services to you will be affected in the manner described on this web site.
- Title in the goods does not pass to you until payment has been received in full.
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon dispatch.
- Payment must be effected in the manner described on the web site. Prices are inclusive of GST. In all other respects, the price is exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in Australia or overseas in connection with the supply of goods or services and delivery charges. You are liable for all these charges. We will invoice you for any delivery charges.
Signaturebespoke.com.au reserves the right at any time from the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Signaturebespoke.com.au reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Orders placed with Signaturebespoke.com.au must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. This method may include, but is not limited to a request of current photo identification, before any order is accepted.
CANCELLATION DUE TO ERROR
You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information or may not otherwise be available due to an error or oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods or supply of the services to you. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site.
Except in relation to liability for personal injury (including sickness and death), and except as otherwise stipulated in these terms and conditions, to the extent permitted by law, we will not accept liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied pursuant to an order placed on this web site or in respect of any failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations as set out in these terms and conditions.
You must ensure that your access to this web site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this web site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site.
We make no warranty that goods or services acquired from us over this web site will meet your requirements.
Details contained on this web site relating to goods or services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details on this web site concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction which you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from this web site.
You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or on this web site. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
Copyright in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned by us or licensed to us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, communicate to the public, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site; without our written permission.
This web site includes registered trademarks owned by us, our licensors, and our partner suppliers.
You must not use any of our trademarks or the names Signature Bespoke, Signaturebespoke.com.au http://www.signaturebespoke.com.au/:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks or business name or company name;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site).
- You must not authorise or assist any person to do any of the acts specified above.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
Promotional items or Free Gifts
- The promotion period is from 27 th April 2017 to 8th May 2017, both dates inclusive (“ Promotional Period”).
- By entering this promotion, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept these terms & conditions. Signature Bespoke reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Once the Welcome Offer selection is indicated, it cannot be changed.
- Eligible Customers who participate in the promotion must keep all original sales slips or relevant transaction records.
- This promotion is subject to availability and while stocks last. Signature Bespoke reserves the right to replace any free gift (in whole or in part), with any other free gift of similar value, in the event of difficulties outside its control in obtaining the free gifts offered, in particular, in the event of supply shortages whether or not temporary.
- In the event of overwhelming responses to this promotion, Eligible Customers may experience delay in receiving the free Gift.
- The Free Gift (or any alternative gifts) cannot be converted into cash.
- No person other than the Eligible Customer and Signature Bespoke will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of Signature Bespoke shall be final and conclusive.
- The free gift has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for discount on any services and products supplied by Signature Bespoke.
- The free gift is not guaranteed or endorsed by the company and is supplied purely as a gift.
- You should expect your free gift within 8-12 weeks after receiving your first suit and your email confirmation to complete the remaining order.
- Choosing correct shoe size is customer’s responsibility. We will follow standard U.S. shoe sizes and will not replace shoes incase of incorrect size provided.
- Appearance and Color may differ from the picture shown.
- All defective returns must be reported to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days after receipt of the shipment.
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the date of receipt of the free gift. To be eligible for a return in case of manufacturing defect, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com. To process your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your Free Gift. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the product is received by us in unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging, we will replace your Free Gift.
- In order to qualify for the free gift, you must spend $850.00 or more. Orders or order less than $850.00, do not qualify for the free gift promotion. Any local duties will be borne by the customer.
- The $850.00 spend must be spent in one single transaction. Separate transactions cannot be combined under any circumstances to qualify for the offer
- Customers are only entitled to ONE free gift per day when spending minimum $850.00 or more with us. Placing multiple orders within a 24 hour period does not entitle you to more than one free gift. Only one free gift per order, per person, per address, per day.
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The free gift must be returned in the event you return any part of your order to us for a refund
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this, we will publish the amended terms and conditions this page.